Saturday, June 20, 2009

Leaving in about 8.0 m3gapixel's time.

Heyo,

It's been a while let me guess, almost a year now without any update or even edited blog posts. (Doesn't matter, cause nobody checks)

Sobs,

Sons,

I already obtained my student card, letter of acceptance , offer , visa. My virtual ticket out of my country. Not really virtual but physical when I'm actually in the land of no snakes. Well they caught one earlier last year , but was shipped out of the country as soon they get their hands on it. So, I'd think people who have fetish with snakes have to live with on-screen snakes.

Grillers,

Robert Rainford is here in Malaysia. Gawd Dammnn... He's my favourite griller of em all in AFC. Seriously the way he talks and chop those meat, sensational. Heard him over Mix or Light 'n' easy yesterday in the car. Apparently, his not that talkative over the station. Zomg rofl.

From the looks of it , the next blog post will be when i actually reach the land of no snakes. Post will be filled with pictures, but then again , you never know :)

Wink winks

Rss Feed me. Bb

No comments: