Monday, July 21, 2008

An Update. Yes very cliche.

Mid semester break is about a month. Somehow it feels longer. Probably I've been busy just stoning or really actually wasted time productively. This could be the post where thousands of people would whine about how boring their holidays are, or how their life sucks, or brag about their vacation with pretty pictures.

Trust me,
It doesn't run off that line.
Rofl, but i'm still doing the same thing as them right now -.-

Great, so what was my isi for this post ah? . Hmm yes let's go metaphoric.
I'm a very much private person, i don't really like to blog about whats happening in my personal life. I bet most people i know, are the same. (Seriously, i have nothing to say in the post, hence: it explains the unactive blog account)

Sighs, and my semester will be out around 26th of July. (So as they say) The thing is , i really have a bad feeling about this particular one, everybody might feel the same but if i screw a subject up, i'd most likely have to extend another semester (6 months) for just 1 or 2 subjects. Hmm God? if you're reading, do just cut my some slack. I know i've never been a good slave, but maybe just dwelling a little would help.

Till then,

Adios Amigos.

No comments: